1. I have been on the Internet since 1996.
2. My favorite computer game ever is Civilization: Call To Power.
3. If left alone, I can read an entire book in a day.
4. My favorite author is Stephen King.
5. My favorite book of all time is Stephen King's It.
6. I constantly reread books.
7. I love to read anthologies probably more than novels.
8. My absolute favorite musician/artist is Sting. I totally love the man.
9. My favorite CD of all time is probably "Little Earthquakes" by Tori Amos.
10. My favorite movie of all time is Singin' in the Rain.
11. Some of my other favorites include Monty Python and the Quest For the Holy Grail, The Professional, Pulp Fiction, Hudson Hawk, Arsenic and Old Lace, and Clerks.
12. My favorite TV series overall is The X-Files, though I have really become disappointed in it the last few years.
13. Now that I have Tivo, I watch far more TV than I used to and have Season Passes for The X-Files, 24, Six Feet Under, The Sopranos, World Poker Tour, Joan of Arcadia, CSI, CSI: Miami, Will & Grace, ER, Malcolm in the Middle, and Alias.
14. I enjoy being a geek.
15. I love gadgets: my computer, my digital camera, and especially my Tivo.
16. When I was younger I collected pennies, piggy banks, pens, and pencils.
17. In high school I laid on a bed of nails during physics class.
18. I have over 300 Beanie Babies.
19. I've worked as a web development project manager for about five years.
20. I was unemployed for six months in 2001 when the dot.com I worked for crashed.
21. I loved being unemployed.
22. I was a co-founder of The Mutant Reviewers From Hell, though I quit sending in reviews and Justin killed me off.
23. I once appeared in a commercial with Mary Lou Retton for "Super Bowling Saturday."
24. I marched the bass drum in high school and when I was a senior, my school (Spring High School) won the UIL State Marching Championship. It is one of the proudest moments of my life.
25. I once stayed up for either five or six days straight (can't remember which) during Christmas break when I was a freshman in high school.
26. I always wanted to take Latin in high school, but enough people never signed up for the class to make. I took two semesters of it in college and really enjoyed it. If you are interested in learning it, you should take an online college class.
27. I once had a Gnaw II: Food of the Gods and Rabid Grannies party when I was in high school. We used Print Shop and my dot-matrix printer to make banners with rats all over them.
28. I graduated from the University of Houston in 1993 with a Bachelors of Science.
29. My major was in psychology.
30. My minor was in sociology.
31. I spent about six weeks in the UK with my aunt Susan and uncle Michael when I was about fifteen. I loved it.
32. I love to play Texas Hold 'Em poker (the same version that they play in Rounders, if you've seen the movie).
33. When playing poker, I prefer playing $4-$8 or $3-$6-$12 and won't play higher than $5-$10 yet.
34. I made my first skydive on July 17, 2004.
35. It is my goal to become a certified skydiver.
36. I have never lived by myself.
37. My preferred alcoholic mixed drink is an apple martini.
38. My preferred alcoholic shot is vanilla vodka.
39. I love Diet Cherry Coke more than any other type of soft drink.
40. I believe Pepsi and Hallie Eisenberg are evil.
41. I hate ice in drinks and would rather have my drink warm than have ice in it.
42. I am a liberal democrat.
43. I am pro-choice.
44. While I am for gun control, I think knives and swords are really cool.
45. I think it would be awesome to have super spy or assassin abilities.
46. I have very vivid dreams that are usually violent.
47. I frequently kill people in my dreams.
48. I dream about sharks all the time.
49. I used to cuss a lot, but I've been trying to cut down on it.
50. I don't think ever want to have children.
51. I do not handle medical procedures well and actually passed out at my second OB-GYN appointment and fell off the table (naked, nonetheless).
52. My IQ tests in the 160 range.
53. My sun sign is Pisces.
54. My moon sign is Gemini.
55. My rising sign is Leo.
56. My favorite colors are blues and purples.
57. My favorite flowers are roses, especially ones that are more than one color.
58. I am right-handed.
59. My favorite numbers are 4, 5, and 8.
60. I do things in fours: take bites, sip my drink, etc.
61. I rarely go to bed before 2:00 in the morning.
62. I was engaged once to my high school boyfriend.
63. He turned out to be Satan, so thank god we didn't get married.
64. I am German on my mother's side and Scots-Irish on my father's.
65. I have one younger brother named Russell.
66. I also have one older half-brother from my father's previous marriage.
67. I was raised Missouri-Synod Lutheran.
68. I subscribe to no particular faith.
69. I dislike religions for the most part.
70. I am a messy person.
71. I love to go out in the water at the beach, but I can't swim.
72. I am coulrophobic (the fear of clowns) and mildly climacophobic (the fear stairs, climbing, or of falling downstairs).
73. I am probably climacophobic because I feel down the escalator in Montgomery Ward's in Greenspoint Mall when I was a kid.
74. I also think most dolls are incredibly creepy.
75. I do almost all of my shopping online whether it be fish supplies, books, movies, make-up, or computer stuff.
76. I made a ton of money and gift certificates off of Internet reward programs before the majority of them went bankrupt. I easily made $1,000 in gift certificates to CDNow alone.
77. I am a member of the ACNielsen Homescan Panel. I have to scan every item I buy and my purchases are recorded demographically.
78. I love to dance, especially the two-step, but I also like to just get out and wiggle my butt on the dance floor.
79. I often listen to a song over and over again.
80. I weighed about 50 pounds heavier in college than I do now.
81. The next big item I want to purchase is a StairMaster FreeClimber 4600.
82. I wear a silver thumb ring that I feel naked without. I also wear my college class ring, which I never take off.
83. I have three holes in each ear and a bent barbell in my bellybutton.
84. If I could ever figure where to put it, I would get a tattoo.
85. I have a small scar near my right eye where I got a few stitches as a kid when I got hit in the face with a homemade swing with sharp corners.
86. The only bone I have ever broken was my little toe on my right foot the summer before my junior year.
87. I did, however, break my brother's arm when we were kids when I jumped on the refrigerator box (we'd just gotten a new one for the house and were fascinated by the box) we were playing in.
88. I have long nails that I get manicured every three or four weeks. They are usually half an inch to an inch in length.
89. I can't cook to save my life.
90. I give kick-ass massages that can last for hours.
91. The only stock I ever bought was in PSINet (my former company was their web development arm). I bought it at about $1.00, it went all the way up to $4.00, and then went to less than a penny.
92. I prefer to drive standards instead of automatics.
93. I have had five different cars since I got my license at sixteen.
94. My first car was a 1978 Grand Prix. It had been in a couple of accidents before I got it and when it became mine it had no passenger side window (I had to tape it up with a garbage bag when it rained), the passenger side door wouldn't open, and the front end was yellow while the rest of the car was gun metal gray.
95. I currently drive a 1999 silver Mazda Miata.
96. My Miata is the first car I've ever had a car payment on.
97. The first time I got stopped for a traffic violation, I got a warning. When the cop first saw me I was doing 55 in a 35 MPH zone and when he finally stopped me I was doing 80 in a 45 MPH zone. I was seventeen.
98. I hate SUVs and trucks.
99. I had never eaten Chinese food until was 22 years old.
100. I run a seasonal themed mix CD swap called Burn It.